Work life that fits your lifestyle.
Find yourself in the NexRep Marketplace.
Opportunities Currently Available
Direct to Consumer Inbound Sales
Take calls from customers ready to buy consumer products for products seen on TV and/or online,
Including popular cookware and appliances, household goods, health and beauty innovations, and apparel.
$13-$25+ per hour
Telemedicine Customer Service
Support a leading provider of virtual, healthcare services, while helping patients register for membership, connect with doctors, and set appointments. Also help with billing and technical troubleshooting.
$10 per hour
Some of the perks and benefits you can expect from being an Independent Contractor within the NexRep Marketplace include:
- You get to be your own boss, meaning you decide how much or how little you work.
- You can maximize your earning potential since you set your own schedule.
- You get to work from the comfort of your own home.
- You’ll have an onboarding team to help you get up and running quickly and easily.
- You’ll go through live, instructor-led certification to help you feel prepared and confident before ever handling customer contacts.
- You’ll have on-demand access to a team of Resource Specialists, available to help you in real-time.
- Working from home means no more commuting. Independent Contractors within the NexRep Marketplace save an average of $4,800 in gas and other auto-related expenses each year.
- Working from home also means being able to wear your casual clothes every day, saving you $1,000 or more per year in professional attire purchases.
- As an Independent Marketplace Contractor working from home, you’ll qualify for home office tax deductions, reducing your annual tax burden by up to $1,500.
Next steps to get started in the Marketplace
Independent contractors in the NexRep Marketplace tend to be pretty happy
Are content to be working from their own home office (even before COVID-19)
Believe NexRep provides opportunities that are among the best in the industry
Would recommend NexRep to others based on their certification experience
Are content with the types of interactions they have with customers