Create exceptional customer experiences from the comfort of your own home
What you can expect in Customer Care
As a Customer Care Agent within the NexRep Marketplace, you’ll be matched with one of several leading American companies or fast-growing brands. Depending on the client, you’ll be expected to assist customers in one or several of these areas:
What Channels You’ll Use to Interact with Customers
Some independent contractor opportunities within the NexRep Marketplace involve supporting a single contact channel. Other opportunities involve supporting more than one channel. The exact channel mix you support as a contractor will depend on your skills, interests, and the opportunities currently available. Channels supported include:
What it takes to be successful in Customer Care
Regardless of the client you partner with, you will have a direct and important impact on their customers’ experiences. You will be a brand steward, caring for customers, answering questions, and solving problems. People who are successful in Customer Care are:
What’s in it for you
Some of the perks and benefits you can expect from being a Customer Care Agent within the NexRep Marketplace include:
- You get to be your own boss, meaning you decide how much or how little you work.
- You can maximize your earning potential since you set your own schedule.
- You get to work from the comfort of your own home. If you ever move, your business moves with you.
- You’ll have an onboarding team to help you get up and running quickly and easily.
- You’ll go through live, instructor-led certification to help you feel prepared and confident before ever handling customer contacts.
- You’ll have on-demand access to a team of Resource Specialists, available to help you in real-time.
- Working from home means no more commuting. Customer Care Agents in the NexRep Marketplace save an average of $4,800 in gas and other auto-related expenses each year.
- Working from home also means being able to wear your casual clothes every day, saving you $1,000 or more per year in professional attire purchases.
- As an Independent Marketplace Contractor working from home, you’ll qualify for home office tax deductions, reducing your annual tax burden by up to $1,500.