Help happy customers save money from the comfort of your own home
What you can expect in Outbound Sales
Say goodbye to list dialing! As an Outbound Sales Agent within the NexRep Marketplace, you’ll be placing outbound calls to customers of top direct-to-consumer brands. However, every customer you call will have recently expressed interest in the very products and services you’re selling but decided not to make the purchase due to cost. You’ll be calling them back, typically within minutes, offering significant discounts. Customers enjoy the savings. You’ll enjoy the high conversion rates.
The brands you’ll represent drive sales traffic through television, radio, direct mail, and web advertisements. Products and services sold include cookware, personal and household goods, personal services, health and fitness equipment, and nutraceuticals.
High earning potential
Outbound Sales offers an exciting and dynamic opportunity with high earning potential. Top Outbound Sales Agents consistently earn $25+/hour. As an independent contractor in the NexRep Marketplace, you’ll have access to all the tools you need to be successful, but as with anything, individual success is determined by individual effort.
The types of outbound sales programs you may support include:
What it takes to be successful in Outbound Sales
You’ll have a critical role in the sales process. You’ll be a brand steward, you’ll create exceptional customer experiences, and you’ll maximize every sales opportunity. At the end of every call, the customer will feel they got a great deal and made the right decision by purchasing the products and services you offered.
People who are successful in Outbound Sales are:
What’s in it for you
Some of the perks and benefits you can expect from being an Outbound Sales Agent within the NexRep Marketplace include:
- You get to be your own boss, meaning you decide how much or how little you work.
- You can gain financial freedom. Top Outbound Sales Agents consistently earn $25+/hour.
- You can further maximize your earning potential since you set your own schedule.
- You get to work from the comfort of your own home. If you ever move, your business moves with you.
- You’ll have an onboarding team to help you get up and running quickly and easily.
- You’ll go through live, instructor-led certification to help you feel prepared and confident before ever placing a sales call.
- You’ll have on-demand access to a team of Resource Specialists, available to help you in real-time.
- Working from home means no more commuting. Outbound Sales Agents in the NexRep Marketplace save an average of $4,800 in gas and other auto-related expenses each year.
- Working from home also means being able to wear your casual clothes every day, saving you $1,000 or more per year in professional attire purchases.
- As an Independent Marketplace Contractor working from home, you’ll qualify for home office tax deductions, reducing your annual tax burden by up to $1,500.