Nights and Weekend Hours Available!
We are looking for people like you to join our ever-growing group of independent contractors in sales. We provide our agents the skills and training to earn their potential and grow their own business right at home. NexRep independent call center agents generate the equivalent of $15 per hour, some even exceeding of $20 per hour. Contracting from home without the requirement of an 8-hour “shift” allows agents the flexibility to balance work and family.
Services as a Work-From-Home Inbound Sales Independent Contractor
NexRep has one of the best performing sales forces in the United States, and it all starts with our certification. We offer support and guidance so our agents can succeed and make the best salary and commission.
We work with many of the leading “As Seen on TV” clients in the country. These clients market to an educated consumer who is ready to make a purchase, leading to higher close rates and average order value, resulting in more commission. Our agents work from home in a comfortable setting, saving thousands of dollars yearly on commuting, vehicle repairs, gas, food and clothing expenses.
We are very excited to get you started!
Benefits you can expect as a NexRep agent
- Be your own boss. You decide when to work.
- Optimize your earning potential – you are not capped by an employee salary.
- Answer calls from your home; take your business with you when you move.
- NexRep provides certification, at no cost to you, to get you started.
- NexRep offers live support you can contact if you have questions.
Save money by working remotely
- Save $4,000 or more each year on gas, insurance, and transportation.
- Save $3,000 per year on clothing and dry cleaning of professional attire by working in your pajamas.
- Save $1,500 by eating lunch in the comfort of your own home.
- Save on expenses when working from home with tax-deductible equipment.
NexRep agents can grow their income by applying experience, skills, and certification, instead of waiting for a 2% annual increase from their employer. Unlike other companies that provide home-based opportunities, you will not just be a number in a report. From your initial phone assessment through certification to live-calls, NexRep’s experienced, professional staff provides the personalized support that will enable you to earn your full potential.
Qualities of Our Top Agents
NexRep independent agents keep a professional yet friendly tone of voice, have persuasive selling skills, and a strong understanding of third-party clients’ brands and products.
Successful NexRep agents understand that as independent contractors, it’s their business and they are their own boss. Our agents value freedom and flexibility. We are professionals that exceed the high standards demanded by third-party clients. Out top agents meet their commitments and opt in to provide services over 25 hours per week.
The best NexRep agents know how optimize their business revenue, whether that is providing services at the optimal times for making money, studying scripts to gain product knowledge, or mastering their cross-selling or upselling techniques. All-star agents understand the “performance” aspect of sales and are consistently on-stage when on a call, delivering consistent enthusiasm and energy.
Successful Traits of NexRep Agents
- Customer Focus
- Data Entry Skills
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Closing Skills
- Telephone Skills
- High Energy Level
- Product Knowledge
- Ability to upsell, cross-sell, and market third-party club offers