Job Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt | Reports to: Operations Manager/ Associate Operations Manager
As a NexRep Resource Specialist, you will be the primary contact for independent marketplace contractors who perform customer and sales services for NexRep clients. Responsibilities include analyzing metrics for NexRep’s clients and their campaigns to ensure the client’s quality standards are met. Other duties include ensuring contractor adherence to their Independent Contractor Agreement and NexRep’s client standards including adherence to scripts.
- Provide analysis of contractor’s daily/ weekly/ monthly performance standards on behalf of NexRep’s clients
- Assist contractors in meeting client’s performance and quality standards including reviewing contractor contacts/calls
- Analyze data and develop a resource plan to assist contractors in meeting NexRep’s client’s performance and quality standards, including real-time evaluation
- Ensure each agent is abiding by the terms and conditions set forth within the NexRep Independent Contractors Agreement and its client’s guidelines
- Ensure that weekly invoicing for services is accurate
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Web browsers (Google Chrome, etc.)
- Strong communications skills and ability to maintain client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good time management skills
- Must be a team player and willing to take on special projects from time to time
Hours & Travel
Evening, weekend and holiday hours may be required to meet client’s needs. Travel to the NexRep client’s location for business meetings may be required from time to time. NexRep will reimburse for travel expenses incurred.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
If you’re interested in this position, please use the form below to apply.
We hope to meet you soon.