Job Status: Full-time, Non-Exempt
The certification specialist is responsible for implementing and communicating the course content on behalf of NexRep’s clients and setting up the virtual classrooms on the NexRep marketplace platform in a way that allows for a fun, interactive, educational environment for certifying independent marketplace contractors to client policies and procedures. They are also responsible for re-certifying existing contractors on any new client information or procedures to ensure that they meet the client’s specifications.
- Convey information from NexRep’s clients to the independent marketplace contractors.
- Communicate client specific curriculum in the certification classroom.
- Complete daily roll-ups to client based on the progress of the class.
- Consistently collaborate with client on content to ensure that client’s policies and procedures are up to date.
- Get feedback to contractors in Nesting to identify trends during Nesting period.
- Facilitate Nesting period for client with the class.
- Create the Tip of the Week along with the quality department to correct current trends.
- Host refreshers as often as necessary to keep contractors up to date on client’s policies, products, procedures, etc.
- Create weekly knowledge checks to send out to contractors that are aligned with Tip of the Week to ensure contractors are meeting the client’s specifications.
- Implement and evaluate existing techniques used for certifying contractors.
- Create and roll up Nesting for the operations team to show contractor adherence to client specifications to assist for better feedback once in production.
- Always maintain a professional environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- Leadership skills
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Positive & motivating personality
- Knowledge of Adobe Connect is a plus
Hours & Travel
Evening, weekend and holiday hours may be required to meet client’s needs. Travel to the NexRep client’s location for business meetings may be required from time-to-time and NexRep will reimburse for travel expenses incurred.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
If you’re interested in this position, please use the form below to apply.
We hope to meet you soon.