Associate Operations Manager
Job Status: Full-time, Exempt
The Associate Operations Manager is responsible for managing local scheduling and real-time operations that facilitate the maximization of resources (human and automated) to achieve client’s customer satisfaction, productivity, schedule adherence, and economic goals.
- Align Marketplace Resource Team to meet economic goals to maintain company margins
- Maintain professional communications with NexRep’s clients
- Escalate and direct contingency plans as needed
- Identify and escalate local and network issues as needed to management
- Participate in post-mortem analysis of problems
- Review all KPIs and SLAs related to client performance standards
- Participate in daily, weekly, monthly, and annual planning processes as required
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position
- Keeps direct supervisor promptly and fully informed of all relevant business matters
- Perform all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage their direct reports
- Maintain a qualified staff
- Recommend salary adjustments, transfers, promotions, and dismissals
- Ensure proper training of direct reports
- Develop individuals for future advancement
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all other company employees
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to make real time assessments and decisions
- Ability to create a team-centric environment
Hours & Travel
Evening, weekend and holiday hours may be required to meet client needs. Travel to the NexRep client’s location for business meetings may be required from time-to-time and NexRep will reimburse for travel expenses incurred.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
If you’re interested in this position, please use the form below to apply.
We hope to meet you soon.