Client Services Manager
Job Status: Full-time, Exempt
NexRep is an industry leader in providing dynamic BPO virtual customer contact center solutions, including talent acquisition, certification and learning, technology and security and workforce administration. The Client Services Manager will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction with NexRep to enable the growth of assigned client relationships. They will also become a trusted advisor and provide leadership to ensure that NexRep is well-positioned as a critical business partner.
- As a leader within the Client Services organization, the Client Services Manager is critical to driving client outcomes and success.
- This position is responsible for driving client strategy, growth, and satisfaction through increased client focus and engagement and superior knowledge and communication of NexRep and the services that can benefit our clients.
- Perform daily reviews of client scorecard performance and takes action to ensure delivery against the client KPIs.
- Accountable for running weekly business reviews (via Zoom and PPT) and rolling this up to monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of projects and campaigns – reaching out directly to the decision-makers.
- Encourage revenue growth by keeping the client aware of what else NexRep offers, and understanding where their company could benefit.
- Become the reliable point of contact for each client that is required to establish a strong relationship.
- Anticipate when outcomes will not be met and perform deep analysis of root cause issues on client accounts.
- Accountable for ensuring correct SLAs and Gross Profit margin targets are being set and met.
- Accountable for ensuring the forecasting process is optimizing both the Client’s and NexRep’s outcome.
- Collaborates with Analytics and Workforce Management to evaluate results and prepare for the delivery of the results before any Client meeting is conducted.
- Gains the confidence of clients by creating deep, authentic relationships and consistently anticipating client needs through strong knowledge of the client’s organizational strategy, NexRep’s suite of offerings, and market/ industry-leading practices.
- Drives recommendations for solutions, product, process or service developments based on an understanding of client’s business issues and anticipating business and regulatory issues.
- Responsible for the respective client’s overall performance and for motivating the team to exceed goals and objectives.
- Align short- and long-term strategies with the client to maintain and expand revenue.
- Present solutions based on an understanding of the client’s business issues.
- 5-7 years experience in a client-facing role, preferably in a BPO or contact center environment (clients are not individual customers, but representatives at large corporations)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with clients
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Experience working in a remote home office
- Project management experience – Launch management experience
- Demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills
- Experience with vendor management
- Ability to identify needs, prioritize, multi-task, adapt to changing priorities, and deliver on requests with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Deep proficiency with reporting, data and trend analysis is a must
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PPT, Outlook)
- Presentation skills
- This position will require quarterly travel within the US and Mandatory travel 2 times per year to Home Office Location in Portland, ME.
- Must have 24/7 client engagement philosophy
- Professionalism and the ability to work well with others are extremely important, as well as the ability to maintain the confidentiality of information
- Superior communication skills via email and phone
- Salary commensurate with experience
Hours & Travel
Evening, weekend and holiday hours may be required to meet client’s needs. Travel to the NexRep client’s location for business meetings and to the NexRep corporate offices may be required from time to time and NexRep will reimburse for travel expenses incurred.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
If you’re interested in this position, please use the form below to apply.
We hope to meet you soon.