Work from home as an independent contractor at NexRep today!
- Join us in customer service! 100% 100%
- Join us in inbound sales – Nutrition! 100% 100%
- Join us in inbound sales – As Seen on TV! 100% 100%
- Join us in outbound sales! 100% 100%
Are you persuasive? Great on the phone? Goal-oriented? Our Inbound Sales program will bring you $15-$25 per hour selling nutraceutical product lines. Prices offered are extremely reasonable and very competitive in this market. Reorder rates are discounted for our clients to ensure they can continue to experience the health benefits of these products. Quality of service we provide is the highest tier.
We have many different customer care options here at NexRep and you can be bringing in $10-$12 per hour from the comfort of your own home. Are you a people-person? Are you a good multi-tasker? Do you have a great phone voice? If this describes you, join us as an independent contractor with one of our customer care programs today!
Help customers go shopping for items like Power AirFryer Oven, Wonder Cooker, and the Power Smokeless Grill! Many NexRep independent agents generate the equivalent of $15 per hour while the best agents are exceeding the equivalent of $20 per hour, which you can do too! This program is in operation 24/7.
Are you driven by goals to succeed? Are you persuasive and outgoing? Join our Outbound Sales team and you’ll have the opportunity to bring in $15-$25 per hour making outbound calls to interested buyers. You’ll be able to maximize sales by offering upsells and complementary cross-sell products. This program is 7 days a week 9AM-11PM.
A NexRep team that’s here to help
- Certification team who’ll get you started
- Leads and supervisors to assist once you’re in our systems
- A team of seasoned NexRep independent contractors there to provide guidance
Customized, user-friendly tools
- Certification and opportunities to build skills
- Unique self-scheduling tool and self-invoicing tool to make your agent experience as efficient and straightforward as possible
- Analytics to help you improve your performance
Freedom while being compensated
- Service our clients from the comfort of your own home
- Create a schedule that works best for you and your family
- Choose when it makes the most sense to serve our clients so you can have the freedom to do what you want, when you want, with your life
Here are some short videos with answers to your most frequently asked questions. We hope these will help you as you navigate the process of becoming an independent contractor with NexRep.
- What is a NexRep agent?
- How to prepare for your assessment
- How to order your background check
- What to do after you pass your background check
From Our Agents
We are proud to have a sampling of testimonials from our agents which give a sense of how we care for you and your customers.
As an independent contractor at NexRep for over five years, I am able to spend more time with my hubby, kids, grandbabies and my big ole’ pup, Nellie Bear. I love the flexibility of being able to control my schedule and work right from the comfort of my home office! No more driving in the snow or wear and tear on my vehicle, no more need to purchase work attire and I can eat healthier right at home; saving thousands in costs per year. On the DRTV sales campaign, I am easily able to invoice at $20.00+ per hour, on average. I have told so many friends and family about NexRep and the amazing support, company morale and the never-ending opportunities. It has been a blessing and so many of my loved ones, are now a part of the NexRep community!Tonya Laurie
"NexRep allows me to be present and available when my children get home from school and for all of their activities. The flexibility is unmatched by most. They provide excellent communication and competitive pay with the convenience of not leaving my home.”Teresa Ward
"Beach days at Lake Michigan aren't limited to just weekends for me. Because I contract for NexRep, I'm able to work around a busy beach schedule. We never miss a sunny day!"Stacey Kukkonen
“The reasons I love contracting as an Independent Outbound Sales Agent range from the ability to work from home with very flexible scheduling, to the wonderfully supportive Director of Sales Operations and Sales Executives, as well as the opportunity for competitive pay, all while doing something I LOVE---SALES!”Angela Poirier